Dolphin Island Fiji: Family experience for a chosen few


Private paradise: Dolphin Island accommodates only six people.
Private paradise: Dolphin Island accommodates only six people.

I'll be blunt, 2014 was a crappy year for our family, with loved ones lost and the distances separating those of us remaining felt keenly.

I needed low-fuss nurturing, the chance to reconnect with my private thoughts and to reconstruct a life without someone who'd been there from the moment I was born.

The doctor prescribes meditation and contemplation, the world-map dartboard prescribes Dolphin Island, at the very tip of Fiji's main island, Viti Levu.

When you book the island, you get the island, and selfishness is indulged: you won't be sharing any of your island paradise with other guests.  

Yes, the island is exclusive, but it's not opulent in a razzle-dazzle, show-me-the-money kinda way...

To read more about Fiji's Dolphin Island in Sydney's Sun-Herald newspaper, click here

Comments